Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Greatness

I want to be great.
I want to make them shut up.
I want to drown their voices out with success.
I want to mute the judgmental world with my greatness.
I want to be me with out a care to what might be said of my actions.

But Is Actually Are
Wanting So Achieving Falling
To Much Greatness Backward
Be Different When Into
Great From You Something
Made
Of
Dispair
Doubt
Misery
Anger
Frustration
Rage
Ire

I can only hope hit the surface that I don't go splat,
I can only hope that when I hit the surface I dont shatter into helpless shards,
I can only hope I won't fall beneath the surface and slowly drown,
All I know is that I will not die.


1 comment:

  1. your poem stirs sadness inside my great being.

    o, un-great being, you don't impress me with your unique typography and language techniques, at all!


    un-great being, you will die only after you have been humbled. so be great, forever.



    /sarcasm

    ReplyDelete